Embryonic Stem Cells biology and therapy
- Mechanism of ionotropic receptors or ligand-gated ion channels (LGICs).
- G-protein coupled receptors (GPCR): 3-D video and text.
- Second messenger system animation. IP3 signal transduction pathway.
- JAK-STAT Pathway.
- Full agonists, partial agonists, inverse agonists, competitive antagonists and irreversible antagonists.
Autonomyc nervous system
- Drugs acting on the autonomic nervous system: animation showing their mechanism of action.
- Anticholinergics mechanism of action in bronchodilation.
- Alpha 1 adrenergic receptors antagonists (blockers): mechanism of action animation.
- Epinephrine (adrenaline) mechanism of action: animation showing the signal transduction process.
- Animation explaining mechanism of action of glucocorticoids, comparative glucocorticoids potencies table.
- Animation: mechanism of action of sulfonylureas.
- Statins: mechanism of action and side effects.
- MOA of oral contraceptives
- Estradiol receptor signal transduction: 3-D video animations explaining its mechanism of action.
- Animation of thiazolidinediones (TZDs) and fibrates mechanism of action. PPAR activation movie.
- Aldosterone mechanism of action video animation.
- Mechanism of action and pharmacological effects of digoxin.
- Mechanism of action video animation: ACE inhibitors, Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) and the Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone System.
- Video animation on renal physiology and diuretics mechanism of action.
- Thrombin inhibition: video animation explaining bivalirudin (Angiomax, Angiox) mechanism of action.
- Benzodiazepines mechanism of action.
- Botox mechanism of action.
- Mechanisms of drug addiction
- Molecular mechanisms of nicotine addiction.
- Migraine pathophysiology.
- Beta lactams antibiotics (penicillins and cephalosporins) mechanism of action: videos and animations.
- Vancomycin mechanism of action
- Aminoglycosides mechanism of action animation. Classification of agents.
- Tetracyclines mechanism of action animation. Classification of agents.
- Linezolid (an oxazolidinone): mechanism of action.
- Mechanisms of antimicrobial resistance: video animations produced by FDA.
- HIV fusion inhibitors mechanism of action. A video animation.
- HIV protease inhibitors: animation showing their mechanism of action.
- Cisplatin mechanism of action: 3-D video animation
- Imatinib (Gleevec): mechanism of action and therapeutic considerations.
- Protein bound paclitaxel (Abraxane) mechanism of action. 3D video animations.
Updated: January 2010